Munch HD PS3 Patch is Ready To Roll Out
Hi everyone, I’m back with another update on the Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD PS3 patch.
Well, it’s good news! It’s passed QA at Sony and is being pushed out via SCEA and SCEE within the next 24 hours. To get the patch simply run the game from your PlayStation and it will update automatically.
Here’s a list of the fixes that are included:
- Fixed menu movie being blank just after exit
- Enabled fade for gamespeak UI screens and fixed button images not fading correctly
- Added fixed sound effects (removed clicking)
- Added new slate screen image (removed sobe vendo)
- Fixed potential crash getting renderer when application has already been removed
- Fixed crash in actor pools (were not getting deleted between levels leading to bad pointers)
- Added support for tweaking water level (to fix water z-fighting)
- Added invert look option and UI to change it
- Added fixed Glukkon model
- Fixed blank movie when not enough memory for movie player
- Reduced audio cache size to save memory
- Pushed near plane on level 2 to stop vendo sign z-fighting
- Reduced memory fragmentation
- Fixed save icon not working when all slots are full
- Fixed save error message
- Fixed PS Store age check
- Added save blocking for 3 seconds after getting into a level to prevent corrupt save data
- Added fix to make sure save games finish saving when exit is selected from the pause menu
- Fixed low health texture being set in wrong texture slot resulting in wrong texture on landscape
- Fixed issues with corrupted terrain textures.
- Fixed “I Regrow Nothing” trophy
- Fixed “Sligicide” trophy
- Fixed “Mineswimmer” trophy
I’d like to say thank you for your patience. I sincerely we wish we could have delivered this to you 12 months ago, but various issues have caused this to take much longer than desired.