And the winners are...
Posted on September 21, 2012 in News by Daniel (Oddworld)
We’ve been equal parts entertained and horrified, but it’s time to pick winners. We’ve had so many entries, from dad-jokes to pictures, videos and some… questionable material. One thing that’s apparent! You’re all massive fans! The number of entries was so overwhelming that we couldn’t narrow down to 10 entries. So we’ve cancelled the contest.
Just kidding. We decided to give out 15 codes!
So, without further ado, congratulations to the following:
- My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked. @wolfflame21 via Twitter
- When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane. @pupbenny via Twitter
- what did the grape say when the elephant stood on it? Nothing, it just gave a little whine. @pieinthesky67 via Twitter
- What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea. What do you call a dead deer with no eyes? Still no idea. @pwingles93 via Twitter
- A woman recently got over her stair phobia. She dealt with it one step at a time! @alexfiliuk via Twitter
- I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. But when I got home, all the signs were there. @mazyx via Twitter
- Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator says “Calm down. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.” There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says “OK, now what?” Conor via Facebook
- You two need to learn how to be funny! This is how a true comedian works. What did the Scrab say to the Meech? Nice to Meech you! It’s funny because WE KILLED EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. Vice President Aslik via Facebook
- A cartoon about poo by Kizashi shizzura via Facebook
- A video about Abe farting from Steve via Facebook
- Make you laugh, eh? Well, I asked one of my Swiss friends recently what the best part of living in Switzerland was. They told me they had no idea, but the flag is a big plus. Dave via Facebook
- I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already. An via Facebook
- Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. Alex via Facebook
- Did you hear about the Mudokun that lost his left arm and left leg in a meat-grinder accident? It’s okay – He’s all RIGHT now! Unfortunately though, there’s nothing LEFT of him! XD Timotheos via Facebook
And finally, by far our favourite star entry:
- They call me Captain Obvious. It’s because I always point out the obvious. Peter via Facebook