I wanted to tell you all about some updates that have just gone live via Steam. As you know when the Oddboxx released back on December 20th, we had a fair amount of feedback, that feedback has impressed upon us how much you guys wanted to see some fixes, and extra features, well we’d like to share with you a little something …
1. Fixed performance issues.
2. Fixed save game permissions issues. Save games and config file are now saved in “Program Files” to “\Documents\Oddworld\Stranger’s Wrath”.
3. Fixed controls “sticking” issues.
4. Fixed tutorial text – Camera mode switch button text.
5. Fixed turorial text – Camera reset button text.
7. Fixed broken achievement “Mine your business”.
8. Fixed incorrect texts being displayed in controls Layout screens.
9. Fixed 5.1 and 7.1 audio.
10. Fixed Mouse lag.
11. Fixed issue with only 1 of 3 dialogue lines working in Jail house.
12. Fixed first person view on nVidia boards.
1. Added screen resolution selection to launcher.
2. Added v-sync option to launcher.
3. Added joystick selection to launcher.
4. Added customisable controls.
5. Added support for third party “generic” joypads.
6. Added widescreen suppport.
7. Re-authored Keyboard “layout” screen in options.
8. Removed automatic joypad detection.
Munch’s Oddysee …
PC Update #1
• Fix crash issues
• Fix sound issues
• Broken achievement fixes
Will be releasing another update for Munch in a couple of weeks, with a load more fixes and additions.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath & Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee UPDATES!,